Robinlovers Forum  

Go Back   Robinlovers Forum > All about Robin Guitars > General Chatter

Old 10-07-2004, 01:16 PM

Default I received a phone call from G

I received a phone call from Greg about 2 weeks ago concerning an Octave/Six doubleneck.He knew from my posts for the last year or so that I had been on the lookout for one.Well in his day to day buisness dealings he heard rumor that someone close by to him had one for sale.He arranged a meeting with the individual,and promptly bought the guitar when he saw the condition of it.A few moments later he called me back,and we discussed me purchasing the guitar from him,as it didn't really fit him well enough for him to keep it.We reached an agreement,and did the deal right then and there over the telephone.Talk about going above,and beyond for someone you don't even know!Greg is awesome,and I truly thank him for being my eyes,and ears in this matter.I missed a chance to buy one several years ago in Nashville,and have regreted it ever since.I always told myself that I'd buy the next one that came down the pike,but as most of you know there are only between 25 and 30 of these that were made in this configuration,so I might have had to wait a while.Fortunately Greg saw it,and called me!The guitar is awesome,the finish is awesome(candy apple red)no fret wear,no major nicks or gouges,just a real clean example of early 80's workmanship.Thanks Greg,and I sincerely wish you and yours the best things life has to offer.If I can ever do the same for you I hope you know that I would in a heartbeat.Long live BCR,and Greg.God Bless.
P.S.anyone have any Hamers for sale for Greg?
Old 10-07-2004, 07:39 PM

Default Damn, boy! Make me blush, why

Damn, boy! Make me blush, why doncha!!!!

I am glad to see that guitar in appreciative hands.

This can be a great business, you know.